Get the facts about lung cancer, including how many people get it and what increases your risk for developing it.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. John Ferrell
Dr. John Ferrell, MD, FACC is a Doctor primarily located in Garden City, KS. He has 40 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology, Internal Medicine, Cardiology and Diagnostic Radiology. Dr. Ferrell is affiliated with St Catherine Hospital, Exempla Lutheran Medical Ctr and North Suburban Medical Ctr. He speaks English.
Dr. John Ferrell has the following 5 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Interventional Cardiology
An interventional cardiologist has the same training as a cardiologist and they're well-versed in all types of heart disease and how to diagnose heart problems. The difference is that interventional cardiologists have additional expertise and...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Cardiologists are doctors who specialize in the diagnosis, prevention and treatment of conditions related to the heart and blood vessels.
A patient may be referred to a cardiologist if he experiences symptoms like chest pains, shortness...
- Diagnostic Radiology
Radiologists help doctors get a closer look at what’s happening inside your body. If your primary care doctor wants to investigate your symptoms further, they may refer you to a radiologist to get an ultrasound or x-ray. Some radiologists specialize...
Dr. John Ferrell is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Garden City, KS.
Dr. Frederick Hiller
Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, Internal Medicine
Garden City, KS 0.01 mi45
Dr. William Valdez Bautista
Hospitalist, Internal Medicine
Garden City, KS 0.01 mi17
Dr. Daniel Scheurich
Infectious Disease, Internal Medicine
Garden City, KS 0.01 mi13