Learn more about Dr. John Ferretti:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Ferretti is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ferretti
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ferretti Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Ferretti, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Interventional Radiology
Education & Awards
Dr. Ferretti graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Ferretti has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Stony Brook University Hospital
- St Catherine Of Siena Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Ferretti MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. John Ferretti practice?
- Dr. John Ferretti has 1 office location.
Dr. John Ferretti practices Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Stony Brook, NY.
See Stony Brook Radiologists.