Learn more about Dr. John Ferretti:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Ferretti is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Ferretti, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Interventional Radiology
Education & Awards
Dr. Ferretti graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Ferretti has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Stony Brook University Hospital
- St Catherine Of Siena Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Ferretti MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. John Ferretti practice?
- Dr. John Ferretti has 4 office locations.
Dr. John Ferretti practices Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Northport, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Stony Brook, NY and Riverhead, NY.
See Northport Radiologists.