A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Ferretti:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Ferretti is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ferretti
Chemotherapy Patient Education Read all about cancer symptoms, diagnosis and treatment in our chemotherapy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ferretti Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Ferretti, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Interventional Radiology
Education & Awards
Dr. Ferretti graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Ferretti has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Stony Brook University Hospital
- St Catherine Of Siena Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Ferretti MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. John Ferretti practice?
- Dr. John Ferretti has 1 office location.
Dr. John Ferretti practices Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Stony Brook, NY.
See Stony Brook Radiologists.