Dr. John Ferretti MD Patient Reviews

• Bad

Showing 1 - 1 review

September 27th, 2013
Wife's Procedure
After going to 3 other interventional radiologists and none of them coming to a conclusive diagnosis for my wife's condition, I was at a dead end when a friend recommended Dr. Ferretti, at Stonybrook. After reviewing the MRI's, he explained to us(my wife & I), in layman's terms, that a fallopian partial obstruction, in his opinion was the likely cause of my spouse's problems. In order to have a definite prognosis he would have to insert a catheter & camera to have a more definitive conclusion. My wife felt confident w/Dr. F so we decided to have him proceed & signed the appropriate waivers for him to go ahead. Long story short, the doctor removed not one but two 'obscure internal imperfections' that was causing my wife's problems in one of her fallopian tubes. I would give Dr. Ferretti my highest recommendation for his expertise in the actual procedure & the understanding way he presented it to us which plainly put my wife at ease & placed an aura of calm over her that I hadn't seen since the on-set of her problem, almost 2 months ago.