A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Fetting:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Fetting is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fetting
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Fetting Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Fetting, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Adjuvant Chemotherapy
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Breast Cancer
- Depressive Disorder
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Fetting graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Fetting has 2 hospital affiliations:
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
- Johns Hopkins Geriatrics Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John H Fetting MD is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, and Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. John H. Fetting practice?
- Dr. John Fetting has 3 office locations.
Dr. John Fetting practices Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, and Psychiatry near Lutherville Timonium, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Baltimore, MD.
See Lutherville Timonium Internists, Lutherville Timonium Oncologists, and Lutherville Timonium Psychiatrists.