A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Feuerbacher is Excellent. Dr. Feuerbacher has been reviewed by 3 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 3.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Feuerbacher, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Feuerbacher graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City.More Education & Awards
Dr. Feuerbacher has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Hospital And Health, Maryville, Mo
- ST Francis Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Feuerbacher accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Kansas City - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Iowa Medicaid - 1 plan
- Missouri Medicaid - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. John Feuerbacher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John M. Feuerbacher practice?
Dr. John Feuerbacher practices Family Medicine near Maryville, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Burlington Junction, MO and Bedford, IA.
See Maryville Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Van Feuerbacher, Dr. Deshawn Feuerbacher, Dr. Jan Feuerbacher, Dr. Hank Feuerbacher, Dr. Shayne Feuerbacher, Dr. Shane Feuerbacher, Dr. Jackie Feuerbacher, Dr. Giovanni Feuerbacher