A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Feuerbacher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Feuerbacher is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Feuerbacher, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Feuerbacher graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Feuerbacher has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Hospital - Maryville
- St Francis Hospital And Health, Maryville, Mo
- ST Francis Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Michael Feuerbacher MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 11 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John M. Feuerbacher practice?
- Dr. John Feuerbacher has 3 office locations.
Dr. John Feuerbacher practices Family Medicine near Maryville, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Bedford, IA and Burlington Jct, MO.
See Maryville Primary Care Doctors.