A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Feussner, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Feussner graduated from University of Vermont, Burlington. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Feussner has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Medical University Hospital
- Medical University Hospital Authority
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Feussner accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of South Carolina - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. John Feussner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John R. Feussner practice?
Dr. John Feussner practices Internal Medicine and Anesthesiology near Charleston, SC.
Additional practice locations include: Beaufort, SC and Myrtle Beach, SC.
See Charleston Internists and Charleston Anesthesiologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Deshawn Feussner, Dr. Evan Feussner, Dr. Giovanni Feussner, Dr. Hank Feussner, Dr. Hans Feussner, Dr. Ian Feussner, Dr. Ivan Feussner, Dr. Jack Feussner