A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Feussner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Feussner, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Feussner graduated from University of Vermont, Burlington. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Feussner has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Medical University Of South Carolina
- Ralph H. Johnson Veterans Affairs Medical Center
- Medical University Hospital Authority
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Roy Feussner MD is a male Internist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John R. Feussner practice?
- Dr. John Feussner has 1 office location.
Dr. John Feussner practices Internal Medicine near Charleston, SC.
See Charleston Internists.