A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Feussner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Feussner, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Feussner graduated from University of Vermont, Burlington. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Feussner has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Medical University Of South Carolina
- Ralph H. Johnson Veterans Affairs Medical Center
- Medical University Hospital Authority
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Feussner accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of South Carolina - 3 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans