A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Fewins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Fewins, Otolaryngologist, Plastic Surgeon, Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Fewins, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Cochlear Implantation
- Ear Surgery (Otologic Surgical Procedures)
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Oophoritis (Ovary inflammation)
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Fewins graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Fewins has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Leslie Fewins MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. John L. Fewins practice?
- Dr. John Fewins has 1 office location.
Dr. John Fewins practices Otolaryngology near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Otolaryngologists.