A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Fewins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Fewins, Otolaryngologist, Plastic Surgeon, Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Fewins, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Disorders of ear
- Head and Neck Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Fewins graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Fewins has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Leslie Fewins MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. John L. Fewins practice?
- Dr. John Fewins has 3 office locations.
Dr. John Fewins practices Otolaryngology near Fort Worth, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Keller, TX.
See Fort Worth Otolaryngologists.