A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Fewins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Fewins, Otolaryngologist, Plastic Surgeon, Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fewins
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Fewins Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Fewins, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Cochlear Implantation
- Ear Surgery (Otologic Surgical Procedures)
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Oophoritis (Ovary inflammation)
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Fewins graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Fewins has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Leslie Fewins MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. John L. Fewins practice?
- Dr. John Fewins has 1 office location.
Dr. John Fewins practices Otolaryngology near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Otolaryngologists.