Overall Review

June 6th, 2016
Go Elsewhere
Egotistical and unskilled. Did not inform or communicate about expected recovery or risks of procedures and bad results.

June 27th, 2013
Caring professional.
Dr. Fezza and his entire team treated me with care and respect, answered all my questions, stayed with me throughout my procedure. After I was home and had additional questions, Dr. Fezza returned my call promptly and alleviated my fears. This was my second procedure with Dr. Fezza. I completely trust him and his staff.

May 30th, 2013
Dr Fezza and the staff at Center for Sight were very courteous and caring. I would definitely recommend Dr Fezza.

May 3rd, 2013
Dr. Fezza and his assistant were very professional and took time to explain everything to me. I felt like he listened to my concerns and answered all of them. He also suggested I read further information on the procedure and directed me to Medical publications and websites to do this. I would recommend Dr. Fezza.

April 22nd, 2013
I was very happy with my visit to Dr. Fezza's office. The staff were very friendly and professional. My questions were answered and I felt at ease from the very beginning. I would recommend Dr. Fezza to anyone interested in cosmetic surgery, and look forward to having my procedure done in the near future.

April 16th, 2013
Detective
I cannot say that any surgery is a wonderful experience, but I will say the staff at the Center for Site were phenominal with me the day of mine. I was treated with respect and courtesy. Dr. Fezza and his staff showed professionalism; I was never left alone and was made to feel secure and comfortable. I would recommend the Center for Sight to anyone who may need assistance with eye or facial surgery.

February 18th, 2013
From the first contact I had with Center for Sight at reception, through pre-op, the procedure and post-op, Dr. John Fezza and his entire staff were extremely professional, caring and made my experience with them extremely comfortable. I would strongly recommend Dr. Fezza to family and friends requiring a similar procedure.

October 18th, 2012
Proffesional service
Determined the problem and acted on it.Made sure I knew what was going on.Well satisfied.

October 17th, 2012
Care & Knowledge
Dr. Fezza was courteous and quickly foundthe problem that had been causing a rather lengthy infection in my eye. He performed a small surgery, and sent me on my way. I was to continue using medication I was on, and the infection has cleared up. I really appreciate his care and the care of his assistants.

October 1st, 2012
Exceptional medical experience
I am delighted with every aspect of treatment. The entire staff is caring and informative. The financial assistant was effective and thorough, the nurses, anetheseoligist and Dr. Fezza explained everything that was planned and being done and what could be expected in terms that I understood. The results and overall experience far exceeded my expectations. I highly recommend Dr. Fezza and Center for Sight.

September 10th, 2012
Total professional
Dr. Fezza ranks with the best in the country. After interviewing three other area doctors, he is hands-down the best. I am completely confident in his work.

August 6th, 2012