A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Fiadjoe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Fiadjoe is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Fiadjoe, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Fiadjoe graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Fiadjoe has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
- University Hospital Of Brooklyn
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Edem Fiadjoe MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. John E. Fiadjoe practice?
- Dr. John Fiadjoe has 1 office location.
Dr. John Fiadjoe practices Anesthesiology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Anesthesiologists.