A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Fichtenkort:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Fichtenkort, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Fichtenkort graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood.
Dr. Fichtenkort has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Medical Center Modesto
- Doctors Medical Center of Modesto
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John David Fichtenkort MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John D. Fichtenkort practice?
- Dr. John Fichtenkort has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Fichtenkort practices Internal Medicine near Ceres, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Modesto, CA.
See Ceres Internists.