Overall Review

March 16th, 2016
I changed primary care physicians because he was closer. I put all my trust in a doctor, knowing they have my life in their hands. Dr. Fiedler misdiagnosed me for 2 years. I vomited at least 4 times a day at the least for 2 years. I went to see stomach specialists, but it was not that, it was that I needed a hysterectomy because I had 1 BIG and 1 HUGE cyst coming out of my cervix. The OBGYN I Saw showed me. I was surprised not knowing what the bulge in my stomach was. He showed me with a mirror that you could see it. How Did Dr. Fiedler not see this? I have no clue. Dr. Fiedler said for 2 years in a row that I had some infection, which I didn't, and prescribed a medicine for something I didn't have. In the meantime. 2 years pass, and now I had my hysterectomy and my teeth are all falling out from the vomiting over the years. When I went in for a visit and told Dr. Fiedler that I was disappointed at him for not sending me to an OBGYN, and thinking that he knew how to diagnose a women. I have major depression issues as well, and he knew it. I get a letter 2 days after my appointment telling me that he will not see me as a patient anymore and that I cannot see any doctors in Elgin. If a doctor is a GOOD Doctor, he WILL CARE about his patients. That is the reason a person should become a doctor, is to HELP! I have already spent $10k in fixing my teeth, but still; need another 30K to finish. I have no teeth, and have to basically be on a liquid diet at this point, all because of the vomiting that could have been stopped had I been diagnosed properly. The least the doctor could do to make me somewhat happy again is pay for all my teeth!!

March 3rd, 2016
Highly recommended.
Dr. Fiedler is very thorough, has a great bedside manner and compassionate. Staff are friendly.

April 14th, 2013
New Insurence.....
Even though he is not my Dr. When I got new insurence and had to switch Dr`s I had came across Dr. Fielder from a co-worker. My co-worker had known him for sometime now, and gave him a great review. So when I called his office to see if he takes my part of my BCBS insurence, he did not. And I found out he was not accepting new patients at that time. From what I hear from some of his patients I know I will keep an open mind to get him as a Dr. So I will be looking for openings, and my BCBS blue advantage insurence. In conclution, I would like to see him as a Dr some day. And my rating is from people I know and who I would like to try.