A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Fiedor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fiedor
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Fiedor Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Fiedor, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Fiedor graduated from University of Cincinnati.
Dr. Fiedor has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Daviess Community Hospital
- DUNN MEMORIAL HOSPITAL (As of 7/1/10- St VIncent Dunn Hopsital)
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Paul Fiedor MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 44 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John P. Fiedor practice?
- Dr. John Fiedor has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Fiedor practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Bloomington, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Richmond, IN.
See Bloomington Orthopedic Surgeons.