A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Fiedor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fiedor
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Fiedor, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Fiedor graduated from University of Cincinnati.
Dr. Fiedor has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Daviess Community Hospital
- DUNN MEMORIAL HOSPITAL (As of 7/1/10- St VIncent Dunn Hopsital)
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Paul Fiedor MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 43 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John P. Fiedor practice?
- Dr. John Fiedor has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Fiedor practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Bloomington, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Richmond, IN.
See Bloomington Orthopedic Surgeons.