Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- Tennis Elbow Facts about tennis elbow, including what it is & signs and symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. John Fiedor
Dr. John Fiedor, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Bloomington, IN, with other offices in Richmond, IN and Richmond, IN. He has 45 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Fiedor is affiliated with Reid Hospital & Health Care Services, Daviess Community Hospital and DUNN MEMORIAL HOSPITAL (As of 7/1/10- St VIncent Dunn Hopsital). He speaks English.
Dr. John Fiedor has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating...
Dr. John Fiedor is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bloomington, IN.
Dr. David Licini
Orthopedic Surgery, Orthopedics Reconstructive Surgery, Internal Medicine
Bloomington, IN 1.09 mi10
Dr. Otto Wickstrom III
Orthopedic Surgery, Surgery of the Hand
Bloomington, IN 1.09 mi9
Dr. Aaron Mast
Bloomington, IN 1.09 mi16