A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Blair Field:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Blair Field, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Blair Field graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Blair Field has 4 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS St. Elizabeth Hospital
- Memorial Hermann Baptist Beaumont
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Blair Field MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. John Blair Field practice?
- Dr. John Blair Field has 1 office location.
Dr. John Blair Field practices Anesthesiology near Beaumont, TX.
See Beaumont Anesthesiologists.