A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Figel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Figel is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Figel graduated from Northeastern Ohio Universities, Rootstown. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Figel has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Trinity Medical Center East
- Trinity Medical Center West
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Figel MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 25 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John Figel practice?
- Dr. John Figel has 4 office locations.
Dr. John Figel practices Family Medicine near Steubenville, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Toronto, OH.
See Steubenville Family Physicians.