Our records indicate this doctor is deceased.
Learn more about Dr. John Figel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Figel is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Figel graduated from Northeastern Ohio Universities, Rootstown. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Figel has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Trinity Medical Center East
- Trinity Medical Center West
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Figel accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 2 plans
- UPMC Health Plan - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 8 plans
- Anthem - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- CareSource - 3 plans
- Ohio Medicaid - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John Figel practice?
Dr. John Figel practices Family Medicine near Steubenville, OH.
See Steubenville Family Physicians.