A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Filip:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Filip is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Filip, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Stress Testing
Education & Awards
Dr. Filip graduated from Akademia Medyczna, Lodz.
Dr. Filip has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Robert Filip MD is a male Internist, has 47 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John R. Filip practice?
- Dr. John Filip has 3 office locations.
Dr. John Filip practices Internal Medicine near Montrose, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Bryn Mawr, PA.
See Montrose Internists.