A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Filipovich:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Filipovich is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Filipovich
Insomnia Patient Education Patient education guide to insomnia and how to battle the common causes of sleeplessness.Before Visiting Dr. Filipovich Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Filipovich graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Filipovich has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Healtheast Woodwinds Hospital
- Healtheast St John's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John T Filipovich MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine and Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John T. Filipovich practice?
- Dr. John Filipovich has 1 office location.
Dr. John Filipovich practices Emergency Medicine and Family Medicine near Saint Paul, MN.
See Saint Paul Emergency Physicians and Saint Paul Primary Care Doctors.