A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Filipovich:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Filipovich is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Filipovich
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Filipovich Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Filipovich graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Filipovich has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Healtheast Woodwinds Hospital
- Healtheast St John's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John T Filipovich MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine and Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John T. Filipovich practice?
- Dr. John Filipovich has 1 office location.
Dr. John Filipovich practices Emergency Medicine and Family Medicine near Saint Paul, MN.
See Saint Paul Emergency Physicians and Saint Paul Primary Care Doctors.