One of the Best show details One of the Best
Nov 1st, 2015

Dr. Finck was my doctor for many years; then I moved from Mena. If only I could have taken him with me. I have searched for and tried several different doctors in Fort Smith and NW AR area, but have found none that compare to him. So, I'll still make the drive back to the small town doc as long as possible. Only reason I didn't put 5 stars is because of the office wait time. However, I suspect that has a lot to do with the time that he takes for each patient...which is actually a plus I suppose.

by Diana Santopietro on Sep 7th, 2015

I am 52 years old. I moved to Mena, Arkansas 11 years ago from California. At 35 years of age I had finally had finally found a doctor that was perfect in every aspect of patient care. I thought I would never find a doctor equal to her. After moving to Mena, Arkansas, I went through 2 doctors before I found Dr. John Finck. What a pleasure to have found him! He is caring, kind, knowledgeable and patient with you. I AM SO HAPPY TO HAVE FOUND SUCH A KIND AND CARING DOCTOR.

Best diagnosis and treatment ever show details Best diagnosis and treatment ever
by Patient for 4 years on May 5th, 2013

Dr. John is an amazing Physician. Does everything the right way compasionate unserstanding and knowlegeabilit unreal. Reason why hes voted Number 1 Doctor in town 15 times out of 16. Would teavel 8 hours to see him. Best physician I have ever seen.

Jan 10th, 2012

Very good on finding the actual problem.

Nov 8th, 2010