A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Finger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Finger, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Finger graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Finger has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Oakwood Heritage Hospital
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Hermann Finger MD is a male Radiologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. John H. Finger practice?
- Dr. John Finger has 3 office locations.
Dr. John Finger practices Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology near Dearborn, MI.
See Dearborn Radiologists.