A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Fingert:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Fingert is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Fingert, MD, PHD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Ocular Hypertension
- Optic Nerve Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Fingert graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City.
Dr. Fingert has 1 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Iowa Hospital & Clinic
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John H Fingert MD and PHD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. John H. Fingert practice?
- Dr. John Fingert has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Fingert practices Ophthalmology near Iowa City, IA.
Additional practice locations include: Des Moines, IA.
See Iowa City Ophthalmologists.