A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Finklea:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Finklea
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Finklea Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Finklea, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Finklea graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham.
Dr. Finklea has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Jackson Hospital
- Prattville Baptist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Lee Finklea FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. John L. Finklea practice?
- Dr. John Finklea has 1 office location.
Dr. John Finklea practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Montgomery, AL.
See Montgomery Internists and Montgomery Cardiologists.