A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Finley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Finley is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Finley, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Cosmetic Surgery (Aesthetic Procedures)
Education & Awards
Dr. Finley graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Finley has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Presbyterian Hospital
- St Johns Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Finley accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Presbyterian Health Plan - 11 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Mexico - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John M. Finley practice?
Dr. John Finley practices Plastic Surgery near Albuquerque, NM.
Additional practice locations include: Clovis, NM.
See Albuquerque Surgeons.