A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Finley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Finley is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Finley, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Cosmetic Surgery (Aesthetic Procedures)
Education & Awards
Dr. Finley graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Finley has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Presbyterian Hospital
- St Johns Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Marston Finley MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 38 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John M. Finley practice?
- Dr. John Finley has 1 office location.
Dr. John Finley practices Plastic Surgery near Albuquerque, NM.
See Albuquerque Surgeons.