The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. John Finn
Dr. John Finn, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Southfield, MI, with another office in Detroit, MI. He has 35 years of experience. His specialties include Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine and Hospice and Palliative Medicine. Dr. Finn is affiliated with St John Detroit Riverview Hospital, Beaumont Hospital,Troy and Royal Oak (18 Years. He speaks English.
Dr. John Finn has the following 3 specialties
- Hematology and Oncology
An Oncologist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of different cancers. This physician has extensive knowledge of the different signs and symptoms of cancer, as well as the various methods of treatment.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Hospice and Palliative Medicine
Hospice care & Palliative medicine specialists focus their practice on pain management, symptom relief and qualify-of-life treatments to relieve the suffering of terminally ill patients. These doctors have specialized expertise in the treatment...
Dr. John Finn is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Southfield, MI.
Dr. Hester Pernell
Southfield, MI 0 mi39
Dr. Sudha Reddy
Allergy and Immunology, Internal Medicine
Southfield, MI 0.20 mi13
Dr. Prince Eubanks
Gastroenterology, Internal Medicine
Southfield, MI 0.20 mi35