A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Finnell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Finnell, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Finnell graduated from University of Vermont, Burlington.
Dr. Finnell has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Clarian Health Partners, Incorporated
- William N Wishard Memorial Hospital
- Clarian Health - Indiana University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Thomas Finnell MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John T. Finnell practice?
- Dr. John Finnell has 1 office location.
Dr. John Finnell practices Emergency Medicine near Indianapolis, IN.
See Indianapolis Emergency Physicians.