Family Practitioner, Internist, Emergency Physician

3800 Houma Blvd
Ste 250
Metairie, LA 70006
504-885-3272
Locations and availability (1)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Dr John G Finney III FOUND (worth changing health plans to have him as your primary!!)  |  show details
Jun 5th, 2012

Dr Finney has been my doctor since 1993. He is wonderful. I followed him to the EJGH location, but never got a warm feeling from that practice. I'm thrilled to have found his new location. His old office sent me a letter saying they had no info on his whereabouts. I'm assuming they prevented him from taking his patients with him. I had actually seen his new address a while back, but because he's on the same street (Houma Blvd in Metairie), I didn't realize it was a valid address. Great person, great doctor. Makes my day to have found him!!

|  Thanks  |  show details
May 12th, 2012

So happy to have learned his location...have been haunting my pharmacist hoping a prescription would turn up with his address and phone number.Thank you so much; am calling for an appointment Monday.

|  Dr Finney's new contact info  |  show details
May 2nd, 2012

My grandma goes to Dr Finney, it took some work, but we eventually tracked him down at his new location. Eastbank Primary Care Associates, 3800 Houma Blvd, Ste 250, Metairie, LA 70006. Hope this helps.

|  I love this doctor.  |  show details
Apr 12th, 2012

I have been going to Dr. Finney for over 18 years now. I think he is a great doctor and he listens to you and works with you.

|  Dr Finney  |  show details
Mar 18th, 2012

I wish someone will let us know what his intentions are.

|  Where is he?  |  show details
by Stephanie S. on Mar 10th, 2012

I was told Dr. Finney is no longer associated with the East Jeff Medical Group. No one will answer questions as to where he is or how I can get in contact with him. Dr. Finney is an excellent physician. I am upset with the Houma Blvd. office because they will not offer Dr. Finney's patients any information as to his whereabouts. It seems petty!

|  Where is he?  |  show details
Feb 27th, 2012

He is no longer associated with East Jeff Medical Group. The office will not tell me where he is or if he is still practicing. They will not let me leave a message for his nurse, Barbara. Very frustrated and scared. Dr. Finney is a wonderful doctor.

|  I love this doctor.  |  show details
Feb 23rd, 2012

He is always there for you. He works on your problems with you. He is never in a rush. He is very considerate of his patients.

|  Dr. John Finney is great  |  show details
Feb 18th, 2012

He takes the time to go over you particular health issues, and spends the time necessary with you without rushing out to see another patient.

|  Great person  |  show details
by kathleen on May 13th, 2011

He has been my Doctor for 20 years and he spends whatever time is needed with each patient. The wait is worth it. He has a memory out of this world.

|  Many Thanks  |  show details
Feb 24th, 2011

Thanks to the receptionist who forwarded a msg to Barbara Dr Finney's nurse after I told her not to cause we had an appt in 3 days & Barbara who called us back later that day, talking my Mom into going to the hospital which probally saved my mother's life. So very very appreciated.

|  show details
Jun 1st, 2010

ALL doctor's should be like Dr. Finney. He is by far the best doc around. Once you find a physician like him you feel darn lucky. He is friendly, talkative, patient, listens, gives good input and really seems to care.