Dr. John Finney MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

March 13th, 2015
I have been seeing Dr. Finney for over 20 years and I would never see anyone else. He takes his time with his patients and makes sure all your questions are answered. He truly cares about his profession and his ultimate goal is to make sure you get the best care and get well as soon as possible.

June 5th, 2012
Dr John G Finney III FOUND (worth changing health plans to have him as your primary!!)
Dr Finney has been my doctor since 1993. He is wonderful. I followed him to the EJGH location, but never got a warm feeling from that practice. I'm thrilled to have found his new location. His old office sent me a letter saying they had no info on his whereabouts. I'm assuming they prevented him from taking his patients with him. I had actually seen his new address a while back, but because he's on the same street (Houma Blvd in Metairie), I didn't realize it was a valid address. Great person, great doctor. Makes my day to have found him!!

April 12th, 2012
I love this doctor.
I have been going to Dr. Finney for over 18 years now. I think he is a great doctor and he listens to you and works with you.

March 10th, 2012
Where is he?
I was told Dr. Finney is no longer associated with the East Jeff Medical Group. No one will answer questions as to where he is or how I can get in contact with him. Dr. Finney is an excellent physician. I am upset with the Houma Blvd. office because they will not offer Dr. Finney's patients any information as to his whereabouts. It seems petty!

February 27th, 2012
Where is he?
He is no longer associated with East Jeff Medical Group. The office will not tell me where he is or if he is still practicing. They will not let me leave a message for his nurse, Barbara. Very frustrated and scared. Dr. Finney is a wonderful doctor.

February 23rd, 2012
I love this doctor.
He is always there for you. He works on your problems with you. He is never in a rush. He is very considerate of his patients.

February 18th, 2012
Dr. John Finney is great
He takes the time to go over you particular health issues, and spends the time necessary with you without rushing out to see another patient.

May 13th, 2011
Great person
He has been my Doctor for 20 years and he spends whatever time is needed with each patient. The wait is worth it. He has a memory out of this world.

February 24th, 2011
Many Thanks
Thanks to the receptionist who forwarded a msg to Barbara Dr Finney's nurse after I told her not to cause we had an appt in 3 days & Barbara who called us back later that day, talking my Mom into going to the hospital which probally saved my mother's life. So very very appreciated.

June 1st, 2010
ALL doctor's should be like Dr. Finney. He is by far the best doc around. Once you find a physician like him you feel darn lucky. He is friendly, talkative, patient, listens, gives good input and really seems to care.