A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Finnie:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Finnie is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Finnie, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Finnie graduated from Saint Louis University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Finnie has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St. John's Mercy Medical Center
- St Johns Mercy Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John W Finnie MD is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. John W. Finnie practice?
- Dr. John Finnie has 3 office locations.
Dr. John Finnie practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Saint Louis, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Washington, MO.
See Saint Louis Internists, Saint Louis Hematologists, and Saint Louis Oncologists.