Dr. John Fiorianti Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. John Fiorianti?

Metastatic Melanoma

Metastatic Melanoma

Have you seen Dr. John Fiorianti?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

June 1st, 2016

Great surgeon... He's very comforting, explains procedures, treatments and prognosis with great details and he does so in understandably terms.

September 11th, 2013

Find any other doctor

Dr. Fiorianti does not care about his patients. He is awful. Went from possibly losing a toe to losing entire leg. No follow-up care, no care whatsoever. Have to ask over and over again. Bad surgeon. I could write a book on how bad everything ended up with this guy. STAY AWAY!

July 19th, 2013

Terrible

Absolutely horrible. None of my questions were answered clearly. I felt EXTREMELY uncomfortable in his presence.I was rushed out of the office and he left me feeling like I was in the room with a criminal. Please go see another doctor.

May 8th, 2013

Worthless!!

So unless I am wrong a Doctor is here to help and serve. We would also hope that our Doctors are compitent and intelligent. I suppose I expect to much. I saw Dr. Fiorianti and when he recomended a treatment I decided to ask several questions. Not only did his answers not make any sense he was elusive and offered very open ended answers to some very basic questions. Despite my reservations I went along with the procedure to keep it short I ended up back in the hospital 1 week after he did surgery and I ended up needing another surgery by an unrelated Doctor I am fine now and following up with my new surgeon who spends time with me answers my questions and treats me as a human being. I would never go back to Dr. Fiorianti and I would certainly never recomend him to anyone save yourself go elsewhere

April 29th, 2013

I found Dr. Fiorianti to be very professional, yet friendly. He accurately diagnosed my problem with Cat Scan disks and written reports. An excellent doctor.

November 5th, 2012

Horrendous!

Did not explain the risks that could occur after surgery. This doctor was careless and did not provide any follow up care, which resulted in the worst possible situation. Please,save yourself... find another doctor!

March 23rd, 2011

Varicose Veins

I had alot varicose veins in my leg and he helped me resolve them. His staff is excellent.

November 13th, 2009

?

He has a poor personality. His character is shadey. I wouldn't recommend him.

April 26th, 2017