Learn more about Dr. John Firestone:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Firestone, Allergist & Immunologist, Pediatrician is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Firestone, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Behavioral Disorders
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Firestone graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.
Dr. Firestone has 4 hospital affiliations:
- East Jefferson General Hospital
- Kenner Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Edgar Firestone MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. John E. Firestone practice?
- Dr. John Firestone has 4 office locations.
Dr. John Firestone practices Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics near New Orleans, LA.
Additional practice locations include: Destrehan, LA and Metairie, LA.
See New Orleans Allergists and New Orleans Pediatricians.