A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Firestone:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Firestone, Allergist & Immunologist, Pediatrician is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Firestone
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Firestone Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Firestone, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Behavioral Disorders
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Firestone graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.
Dr. Firestone has 4 hospital affiliations:
- East Jefferson General Hospital
- Kenner Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Edgar Firestone MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. John E. Firestone practice?
- Dr. John Firestone has 1 office location.
Dr. John Firestone practices Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics near New Orleans, LA.
See New Orleans Allergists and New Orleans Pediatricians.