A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Fitch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Fitch, Pediatrician is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Fitch, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Fitch graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Fitch has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Ambulatory Surgery Hosp Nw
- Texas Heart Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Thomas Fitch MD is a male Pediatrician, has 15 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. John T. Fitch practice?
- Dr. John Fitch has 1 office location.
Dr. John Fitch practices Pediatrics near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Pediatricians.