A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Fitz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Fitz is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Fitz, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants Intraocular Lens Implantation
Education & Awards
Dr. Fitz graduated from Saint Louis University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Fitz has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Mineral Area Reg Medical Center
- Missouri Baptist Hospital Sullivan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Rutledge Fitz MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John R. Fitz practice?
- Dr. John Fitz has 1 office location.
Dr. John Fitz practices Ophthalmology and Surgery near Farmington, MO.
See Farmington Ophthalmologists and Farmington Surgeons.