A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Flamma:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Flamma is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Flamma, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Flamma graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore.
Dr. Flamma has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- Hospital of the University of PA
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Carl Flamma MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John C. Flamma practice?
- Dr. John Flamma has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Flamma practices Internal Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Internists.