A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Flesher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Flesher
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Flesher Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Flesher, MD is board certified in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Flesher graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City.
Dr. Flesher has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Via Christi Regional Medical Center
- Wesley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John D Flesher MD is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. John D. Flesher practice?
- Dr. John Flesher has 1 office location.
Dr. John Flesher practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Wichita, KS.
See Wichita Internists, Wichita Critical Care Practitioners, and Wichita Pulmonologists.