A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Flickinger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Flickinger is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Flickinger, MD is board certified in Therapeutic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 19 areas:
- Adjuvant Chemotherapy
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Brain Cancer
- Breast Cancer
- Facial Nerve Pain (Trigeminal Neuralgia)
- Gamma Knife Surgery (Stereotactic Radiosurgery)
- Hepatocellular Carcinoma
- Lung Cancer
- Lung Cancer (Non-Small-Cell Lung Carcinoma)
- Nervous System Cancer
- Radiation Injuries
- Residual Cancer
- Segmental Mastectomy
- Skull Base Cancer
- Urogenital Cancer (Genitourinary)
Education & Awards
Dr. Flickinger graduated from University of Chicago. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Flickinger has 17 hospital affiliations:
- UPMC South Side
- UPMC Horizon
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John C Flickinger MD is a male Radiation Oncologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Therapeutic Radiology and Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. John C. Flickinger practice?
- Dr. John Flickinger has 5 office locations.
Dr. John Flickinger practices Therapeutic Radiology and Radiation Oncology near Pittsburgh, PA.
See Pittsburgh Radiologists and Pittsburgh Radiation Oncologists.