A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Floreno:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Floreno is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Floreno graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Floreno has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Floreno DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 28 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John Floreno practice?
- Dr. John Floreno has 1 office location.
Dr. John Floreno practices Family Medicine near Warren, MI.
See Warren Family Physicians.