A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Floyd:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Floyd is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Floyd graduated from Mercer University, Macon.
Dr. Floyd has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Medical Center Of Central Ga
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Calhoun Peterson Floyd MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 11 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John C. Floyd practice?
- Dr. John Floyd has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Floyd practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Macon, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Ann Arbor, MI.
See Macon Orthopedic Surgeons.