A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Floyd:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Floyd is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Floyd
Osteoporosis Patient Education Learn about osteoporosis and ways to prevent bone density loss, as well as uncontrollable risks.Before Visiting Dr. Floyd Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Floyd graduated from Mercer University, Macon.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Calhoun Peterson Floyd MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 12 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John C. Floyd practice?
- Dr. John Floyd has 1 office location.
Dr. John Floyd practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Columbus, GA.
See Columbus Orthopedic Surgeons.