A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Floyd:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Floyd is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Floyd
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Floyd Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Floyd graduated from Mercer University, Macon.
Dr. Floyd has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Central Florida Regional Hospital
- Jack Hughston Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Calhoun Peterson Floyd MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 13 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Trauma and Trauma Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John C. Floyd practice?
- Dr. John Floyd has 1 office location.
Dr. John Floyd practices Orthopaedic Trauma and Trauma Surgery near Columbus, GA.
See Columbus Orthopedic Surgeons and Columbus Surgeons.