A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Foker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Foker
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Foker, MD, PHD is board certified in Surgery and Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Cardiac Surgical Procedures
- Cardiopulmonary Bypass (CPB)
- Congenital Heart Defects
- Coronary Disease
- Kidney Transplant (Renal Transplant)
- Tracheoesophageal Fistula
- Ventricular Septal Defects
- Yeast Infection (Candidiasis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Foker graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Foker has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of Minnesota Medical Center, Fairview
- Childrens Health Care-Minneapolis
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John E Foker MD and PHD is a male Surgeon, has 48 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John E. Foker practice?
- Dr. John Foker has 1 office location.
Dr. John Foker practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Minneapolis, MN.
See Minneapolis Surgeons.