A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Foley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Foley is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Foley, DO is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Foley graduated from Des Moines University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Foley has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Wentworth-Douglass Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John William Foley DO is a male Internist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John W. Foley practice?
- Dr. John Foley has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Foley practices Internal Medicine near Dover, NH.
See Dover Internists.