A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Folk:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Folk is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Folk, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- C-Section (Cesarean Section)
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Folk graduated from University of Rochester .
Dr. Folk has 8 hospital affiliations:
- SUNY Upstate Medical University Hospital
- Crouse Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Folk accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Excellus Blue Cross Blue Shield - 4 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 4 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John J. Folk practice?
Dr. John Folk practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Syracuse, NY.
See Syracuse Obstetricians & Gynecologists.