Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. John Fontenot
Dr. John Fontenot, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Mamou, LA. He has 14 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Fontenot is affiliated with Opelousas General Hospital, Savoy Medical Center and University Medical Center - Lafayette. Dr. Fontenot has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. John Fontenot has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. John Fontenot is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Mamou, LA.
Dr. Oscar Rodriguez
Mamou, LA 0.03 mi40
Dr. Brent Ardoin
Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, Critical Care Medicine
Mamou, LA 0.03 mi33
Dr. Hossam Abdel-Rahman
Internal Medicine, Hematology, Medical Oncology
Mamou, LA 0.06 mi25