A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Fontenot:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Fontenot is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Fontenot graduated from University Of Sint Eustatius. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Fontenot has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University Medical Center - Lafayette
- Opelousas General Health System
- Savoy Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Phil Fontenot MD is a male Internist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John P. Fontenot practice?
- Dr. John Fontenot has 1 office location.
Dr. John Fontenot practices Internal Medicine near Mamou, LA.
See Mamou Internists.