A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Fordtran:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Fordtran is Poor.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Celiac Disease
- Crohn's Disease
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Gallbladder Diseases
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Malabsorption Syndromes
- Pernicious Anemia
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Zollinger-Ellison Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Fordtran graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Fordtran has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor University Medical Center
- Baylor Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Satterfield Fordtran MD is a male Internist and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. John S. Fordtran practice?
- Dr. John Fordtran has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Fordtran practices Gastroenterology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Gastroenterologists.