A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Forest:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Forest is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Forest, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Forest graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Forest has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Carson Tahoe Regional Medical Center
- Carson Valley
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Alexander Forest MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. John A. Forest practice?
- Dr. John Forest has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Forest practices Otolaryngology near Carson City, NV.
See Carson City Otolaryngologists.