Type 2 Diabetes
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. John Formolo
Dr. John Formolo, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Grand Rapids, MI. He has 36 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Formolo is affiliated with Mercy Health Saint Mary's, Zeeland Community Hospital and Spectrum Health Hospitals. He speaks English.
Dr. John Formolo has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. John Formolo is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Grand Rapids, MI.
Dr. Ronald Snyder
Critical Care Medicine, Internal Medicine, Pediatrics
Grand Rapids, MI 0 mi26
Dr. Jonathan Vanderslik
Internal Medicine, Residency
Grand Rapids, MI 0 mi5
Dr. Bryan Hull
Grand Rapids, MI 0 mi25