A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Formolo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Formolo is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Formolo
Obesity Patient Education Our obesity patient education guide explains causes, diagnosis and treatments for obseity and how to lose weight.Before Visiting Dr. Formolo Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Formolo, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Formolo graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Formolo has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Spectrum Health Kelsey Hospital
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Michael Formolo MD is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. John M. Formolo practice?
- Dr. John Formolo has 1 office location.
Dr. John Formolo practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Grand Rapids, MI.
See Grand Rapids Internists and Grand Rapids Cardiologists.