A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Formolo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Formolo is Satisfactory.
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Formolo, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Formolo graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Formolo has 14 hospital affiliations:
- St Mary's Mercy Medical Center
- Spectrum Health Kelsey Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Formolo accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 27 plans