A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Formolo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Formolo is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Formolo, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Formolo graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Formolo has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Spectrum Health Kelsey Hospital
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Michael Formolo MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. John M. Formolo practice?
- Dr. John Formolo has 8 office locations.
Dr. John Formolo practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Grand Rapids, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Byron Center, MI and Flint, MI.
See Grand Rapids Internists and Grand Rapids Cardiologists.