Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. John Fortune
Dr. John Fortune, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Burlington, VT, with another office in Chandler, AZ. He has 41 years of experience. His specialties include Critical Care Medicine and General Surgery. Dr. Fortune is affiliated with The University of Vermont Medical Center Main Campus, Crouse Hospital and St Johns Hospital. Dr. Fortune has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. John Fortune has the following 2 specialties
- Critical Care Medicine
Also sometimes referred to as intensivists, critical care specialists are physicians with specialized training in the diagnosis and management of life-threatening conditions. Some of these conditions affect vital organs like the heart and lungs,...
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. John Fortune is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Burlington, VT.
Dr. Jesse Moore
Colon and Rectal Surgery, General Surgery
Burlington, VT 0 mi13
Dr. Joseph Fitzgerald
Anesthesiology, Critical Care Medicine
Burlington, VT 0 mi24
Dr. Jaime Pineda
Transplant Surgery, General Surgery
Burlington, VT 0 mi