inactive

John B Forward Patient Reviews

Overall Review

May 23rd, 2013
Absolutely adore this Doctor!
He is a God send. One of the most compassionate doctors I've ever come across, and I've seen MANY. I was a patient of his for a very long time (14 yrs). I moved out of state for a few years and returned just a couple of yrs ago. I can honestly say, "I could not wait to be back under his care". I am a very rare case as far as my condition and various diseases, which happen to cause me to be a very high maintenance patient. He goes great lengths in his effort to help me. He definitely goes above and beyond what is expected of a GP. He doesn't just send you off to specialists and let them handle it all, he works WITH them, stays on top of ALL that is going on with testing/treatments etc. He is extremely knowledgeable in many areas. I am very grateful to have a Doctor like JB Forward! I have, and will continue, to recommended him to all.

April 26th, 2012
Great Guy
The absolute most caring and thoughtful MD on the planet. I trust him implicitly.

January 22nd, 2012
Forward
This mans thinking is backwards, I think he should concentrate on moving forward.