Dr. John Fosbinder DO Patient Reviews

• Emergency Medicine Bakersfield, CA

January 10th, 2017
Thankful
The heart hospital was busy so the wait time was long yes but the staff did the best they could for me I could really walk so i was kinda slow at moving around. Dr. Fosbinder I heard about him because my friend works with him and they told me he would see me and talk to me and help me. So I went to the heart hospital to see him. He was very kind, sincere, honest, professional true to his word. He got the correct tests to do for me to find out what I have. He made sure everything went through and he actually really cared about the situation and about his patient. He is one of the very few doctors out there that actually care about their patients. He got his work done made sure the right tests went through and was very informative about everything. I'm not sure the doctor sees these kind of things on the wed but if you do thank you doctor John for your time and for doing what you do. I appreciate you and I'm sure a lot more people do too.

June 10th, 2015
Heart Hospital
He insisted that the Gemcare doctor do a full workup. Because of insurance I was transported to a different hospital. That workup saved my life. 99% blockage in the main artery to the left side of my heart.

June 28th, 2013
Wonderful
Doctor Fosbinder attended me at the Bakersfield Heart Hospital Emergency, and he was the only doctor that gave me the right diagnose of what was the matter with my chest pain... Before him, I was seen by other doctors, who absolutely didn't give me anything effective to treat it with.. His amiability is very remarkable!

November 13th, 2011
fosbinder and his nurse were both unprofessional ,rude,and completely out of line they caused my family 2 months of agony that was purposely caused by making false accusations,and doing a procedure without the patient/parents consent.I have not and NEVER will see him again it was a completely horrifying experience.

October 13th, 2011