Dr. John Foss, MD
Dr. John Dudley Foss MD is male, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
Kaiser Permanente Rancho Bernardo Medical Offices
4405 Vandever Ave
San Diego, CA 92120
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Foss, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Foss graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Foss has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Mississippi Baptist Medical Center
- St Dominic-Jackson Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Foss accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John D. Foss practice?
Dr. John Foss practices Internal Medicine near San Diego, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Austin, TX and Jackson, MS.
See San Diego Internists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Deshawn Foss, Dr. Evan Foss, Dr. Giovanni Foss, Dr. Hank Foss, Dr. Hans Foss, Dr. Ian Foss, Dr. Ivan Foss, Dr. Jack Foss