A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Fraiche:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Fraiche is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Fraiche graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.More Education & Awards
Dr. Fraiche has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Baton Rouge General Medical Center
- St Elizabeth Hospital
- Our Lady of The Lake Reg Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Fraiche accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana - 4 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Louisiana Medicaid - 1 plan
- Cigna - 4 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John F. Fraiche practice?
Dr. John Fraiche practices Family Medicine near Gonzales, LA.
See Gonzales Family Physicians.