A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Fraiche:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Fraiche is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Fraiche graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.
Dr. Fraiche has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Baton Rouge General Medical Center
- Our Lady of The Lake Reg Medical Center
- St Elizabeth Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Frederick Fraiche MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 34 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John F. Fraiche practice?
- Dr. John Fraiche has 6 office locations.
Dr. John Fraiche practices Family Medicine near Gonzales, LA.
See Gonzales Primary Care Doctors.