A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Fraker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Fraker is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Fraker, FACS, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Ear Infection (Otitis)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
- Tonsil Removal (Tonsillectomy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Fraker graduated from University of Cincinnati.
Dr. Fraker has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph's Hospital
- St. Joseph`s Same-Day Surgery Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Fraker accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 4 plans
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- AvMed Health Plans - 7 plans
- Humana - 27 plans
- Cigna - 7 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John T. Fraker practice?
Dr. John Fraker practices Otolaryngology near Lutz, FL.
See Lutz Otolaryngologists.