A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Fraker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Fraker is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fraker
Face Lift Patient Education Read about facial cosmetic surgery treatments in our face lift patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Fraker Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Fraker, FACS, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Ear Infection (Otitis)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
- Tonsil Removal (Tonsillectomy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Fraker graduated from University of Cincinnati.
Dr. Fraker has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph's Hospital
- St. Joseph`s Same-Day Surgery Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Temple Fraker FACS and MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. John T. Fraker practice?
- Dr. John Fraker has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Fraker practices Otolaryngology near Lutz, FL.
See Lutz Otolaryngologists.