Learn more about Dr. John Fraker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Fraker is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fraker
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Fraker Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Fraker, FACS, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Ear Infection (Otitis)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
- Tonsil Removal (Tonsillectomy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Fraker graduated from University of Cincinnati.
Dr. Fraker has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph's Hospital
- St. Joseph`s Same-Day Surgery Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Temple Fraker FACS and MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. John T. Fraker practice?
- Dr. John Fraker has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Fraker practices Otolaryngology near Lutz, FL.
See Lutz Otolaryngologists.