A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Frame:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Frame, Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Frame, FACS, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Diseases of the Breast
Education & Awards
Dr. Frame graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Frame has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Francis Heart Hospital
- Saint Francis Hospital, Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John R Frame FACS and MD is a male Surgeon, has 31 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John R. Frame practice?
- Dr. John Frame has 1 office location.
Dr. John Frame practices Surgery near Tulsa, OK.
See Tulsa Surgeons.