A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Francfort:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Francfort is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Francfort, MD is board certified in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Breast Surgery (Mammaplasty)
- Gallbladder Diseases
- Gastrointestinal Surgery
- Vascular Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Francfort graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Francfort has 6 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Southside Hospital
- Good Samaritan Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Francfort accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 22 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 3 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 6 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John W. Francfort practice?
Dr. John Francfort practices Surgery, Vascular Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near West Islip, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Bay Shore, NY.
See West Islip Surgeons and West Islip Cardiothoracic Surgeons.