A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Francfort:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Francfort is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Francfort
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Francfort Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Francfort, MD is board certified in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Breast Surgery (Mammaplasty)
- Gallbladder Diseases
- Gastrointestinal Surgery
- Vascular Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Francfort graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Francfort has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Good Samaritan Hospital
- Good Samaritan Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John W Francfort MD is a male Surgeon, has 32 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John W. Francfort practice?
- Dr. John Francfort has 1 office location.
Dr. John Francfort practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near West Islip, NY.
See West Islip Surgeons.