A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Franchina:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Franchina is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Franchina graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Franchina has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Winthrop University Hospital
- New Island Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Franchina accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 36 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John P. Franchina practice?
Dr. John Franchina practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Obstetrics near Babylon, NY.
Additional practice locations include: West Islip, NY and Amityville, NY.
See Babylon Obstetricians & Gynecologists.