A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Franchina:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Franchina is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Franchina graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Franchina has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Good Samaritan Hospital
- Good Samaritan Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Paul Franchina DO and MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Obstetrics.
- Where does Dr. John P. Franchina practice?
- Dr. John Franchina has 5 office locations.
Dr. John Franchina practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Obstetrics near Babylon, NY.
Additional practice locations include: West Islip, NY and Amityville, NY.
See Babylon Obstetricians & Gynecologists.